Wednesday, January 11, 2017

Wild Friends Nut Butters

What's Up!?

This week: Wild Friends Nut Butters

A 16-ounce container of Vanilla Espresso Almond Butter


When I get asked what my favorite food is, I have the think... what food is my favorite OR what food do I eat the most? Both are the same answer! ALMOND BUTTER

I'm so thrilled to announce this week that I am a FRIENDLY FACE influencer for Wild Friends Nut Butters! It's really a dream come true... I mean nut butters are the shiz.

Wild Friends has a cool story; two girls from Eugene, Oregon, were just eating peanut butter one day... while it was raining... surprise? I think not. They didn't want to go get more, so they started combining flavors to make their own and their company was born.

I love almond butter and I eat it daily. I start the morning with it on my toast, and finish my day with it by the spoon with some honey. I always have it in the fridge and I take the packets with me whenever I travel internationally. It is the easiest thing to eat while on the go.

I always buy Wild Friends, not just because of the cute chipmunk on the front, but because of the unlimited flavors! They have combined ingredients to make it even better. My favorite it the Espresso Vanilla Almond Butter. Espresso+almond butter= mind blown

There are all these healthy benefits:
-Non-GMO
-Organic
-Kosher
-Dairy Free and peanut free options
-Good Source of Fiber, Vitamin E and Omega 3 fatty acids.

Here are a couple of my favorite ways to use them

1. rice cakes/toast, almond butter, honey


Healthy breakfast - rice cake (Organic, brown, non salted), peanut butter (I use…:


2. Smoothies/ acai bowls






















3. Of course, BY THE SPOON FULL





4. And... a little friendly fun







Check them out!

No comments:

Post a Comment